Friday, October 30, 2009

Power Points and Other Things...

I haven't put up the power points for the last couple weeks, so here they are:


As for other things, my orchestra is playing a concert tonight. One of the pieces is a bit of aesthetic theology, or it is just a creepy story. At the beginning the piece we hear both the hunting horns and the Church bells calling to the main character of the story. Should he go hunting or should he go to church? He decides to go hunting. It ends up that this was a bad choice, for as he is out hunting, evil spirits come and take him to hell.

I know, an uplifting story. What can I say? Strange French-Catholic stories from the 19th cent. I thought that you would enjoy an old movie version of the piece. I have to admit that I laughed when I watched it! Enjoy!!



Peace,
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment